gcompris logo in source git and tar released

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:14:47 UTC 2017

Le 18/02/2017 à 17:39, Bruno Friedmann a écrit :
> During a packaging review, I've found that I have to manually place
> desktop appdata and icon manually (make install should do its best but this is
> not the main problem)
>
> in images we have sc-apps-gcompris-qt.svgz
> but after packaging I got report that svgz is not well supported and in place
> a non compressed version should be given. At that time I discover that in fact
> the svgz file is not gzipped, it's pure svg
>
> Someone wouldn't mind to rename it .svg ?
>
> Also I've seen 0.71 available for windows, didn't you want to propose an
> update to others plateforms ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> By the way,gcompris-qt is fully available on openSUSE Tumbleweed and will be
> natively present on next openSUSE Leap 42.3

Hi Bruno,

Indeed I noticed that too when updating the gcompris-qt spec in mageia
cauldron.

I'll try to look at it before the next release.

As for the svgz, indeed it's an svg. I'll rename it.

The 0.71 was just a test package with some changes to help debug some
windows issuses, nothing for linux there.

Thanks for the update in openSUSE,
Cheers!

Timothée