Calendar Activity levels and graphics

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:24:39 UTC 2017

Hi Amit,

we can't really work like that and checking for each contributor every time
he does a commit (or a level). We don't have the time for it (work,
personal life...), each review takes time (code + testing if code is good)
and we don't necessary have the whole picture for the activity.

It will be easier to discuss once you have though of the whole activity
(how many levels, which questions, what may be the difficulties and how you
plan to solve them) and provided some detailed mock-ups so we can easily
see what you plan to do.

Johnny

ps: We updated the page for new contributors (http://gcompris.net/wiki/New_
contributor) that could help regarding the coding style and provides some
guidelines to help.