Calendar Activity levels and graphics

Amit Sagtani asagtani06 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:01:49 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
    I am working on Calendar Activity (Task Description)
<https://phabricator.kde.org/T6173>, this activity will consists of many
levels (from very easy to hard). So far I created 2 levels...

Level (1). A fixed month of a fixed year is displayed and child will be
asked to select a day (Example <https://pasteboard.co/GGQHhLc.png>).

Level (2). A fixed month of a fixed year is displayed and child will be
asked to select a date (Example <https://pasteboard.co/GGQImm2.png>).

For level 3, I am planning to introduce a table consisting of name of days,
child will be asked to select the day on a asked day by looking at the
calendar.

The Activity is started at Activity PR
<https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/pull/194>.

Your suggestions for improvement of graphics and deciding difficulty of
levels is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Amit Sagtani (IRC:  amit__)