Calendar Activity levels and graphics

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:32:18 UTC 2017

Hi Amit,
We are a bit overwhelmed by questions like "what do I do next?". As we are
a small team we can not answer them 😕. And anyway this would be a bad
idea. In your job you will have to find solutions on your own.
So we will not answer anymore these kind of questions.
Look at the link in irc header for a more detailed explanation about this
decision.
Hope you understand our point of view.
Emmanuel