Idea: How to keep the intro voices

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 12:14:14 UTC 2017

El dimarts, 25 d’abril de 2017, a les 12:49:52 CEST, Fòram na Gàidhlig va
escriure:
> When i tried to have multiple text domains in gnome GCompris, I couldn't
> do it, because strings that I wanted in different textdomains were in
> the same source file. So, separate string collection wasn't possible.
>
> I still think multiple textdomains would be a good idea in general,
> because GCompris is huge. At least separating the UI from the activities
> would be good.

  +1 from Catalan Team

  We use a registry in third person for the GUI, but GCompris, we employ the
second person when the GUI (all voices) speaks directly to the child.

  At this point, it would be good to make more extensive use of 'msgctxt', so
that the translator can see it without compiling the source code every time.

title, description, goal, prerequisite, manual, etc.

  See advanced_colors '#. Color #E34234'

# Nota: https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermell%C3%B3
#. Color #E34234
#: activities/advanced_colors/advanced_colors.js:187
#: activities/advanced_colors/advanced_colors.js:367
#: activities/advanced_colors/advanced_colors.js:566
msgctxt "advanced_colors|"
msgid "Find the vermilion butterfly"
msgstr "Troba la papallona vermelló"

  This could be a good solution.