Idea: How to keep the intro voices

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:09:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

it's a really good idea to know which voices are deprecated. But we would
need to make sure translators just don't translate it without updating the
voices.
Do you have an idea for this?

I'll try to contact i18n people to know how to add a new pot (I guess it's
in Messages.sh but I'm not sure on the format) and if it needs some kind of
initialization.