Season of KDE

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:13:24 UTC 2016

Hi Johnny,

I am interested to mentor on two aspects.

I could review coding if it is not a too difficult level (example I can
review the creation of an activity such as reverscount), but not hard like
photohunter.

I can help on pedagogic side.

I can not take more than 20 minuts per day but that should be enough if
problems are well explained.

I have this wonderful activity to propose if contributors are short with
ideas ;)

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/gcompris-devel/2016-July/004753.html

Regards,

Emmanuel