Season of KDE

Sagar Chand Agarwal scagarwal at kde.org
Sat Sep 24 06:46:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

We got two sections of mentoring coming this year, one is Season of KDE and
one is Google Code IN.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Johnny Jazeix <jazeix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> are people interested by mentoring this year?
>
> We can also try to think of new tasks with the usual ones:
> * improving existing activities (new levels, better layouts...)

​Can be a task for Season of KDe and Google Code in​

> * fix bugs

​Google Code in Task only ​

> * developing new activities

​Season of KDE but we have to focus in the existing task in phabricator
which are still pending.
​

> * cleaning/updating the wiki for the part that are not up-to-date?

​That Can be a Google Code in Task​

> If you have ideas, don't hesitate to share.

​We need mentors, How many online ? apart from Johnny, Me ?​