[GCompris-devel] multiplication table activity proposition

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 06:53:44 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I used this year to train my class to learn multiplication table, a down to
earth method used for pupils having difficulties. I found it great and will
continue to use it in the future.
The main disadvantage of this method is that it takes a lots of time for
correction and a lots of paper.

I believe that we can have an activity on gcompris to help using this
method while saving time and paper.

You will find attached the description of the activity I thought about.
This is a bit long to be put in phabricator.

If anybody is interested in doing it, it would be great. I can also help
any newcomer to implement it.

I am busy on my side with a grammar activity :(

Regards,

Emmanuel