Project: Add educational activities to GCompris (In Qt Quick)

Sanket Thakur sanketkumar1996 at outlook.com
Wed Oct 26 19:22:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am writing this to know more about the project 'GCompris'.

I was browsing the project section in KDE student program and I found this project pretty interesting because I am comfortable with the  pre-requisite for the project. Besides, I am getting to learn many other technologies as it was mentioned on the website. I am very excited to contribute towards the project and be a part of KDE student program.

Can you let me know how can I start making contribution and participate in KDE student program as a part of GCompris. Also, it would be better if I could get the mailing list of mentors so I can get in touch with them.

Thank you for reading and hoping for an early response.

Best,

Sanket Thakur

Connect with me on : LinkedIn<https://in.linkedin.com/in/sanket-thakur-424649103> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/tauren.franklin.3> | Blog<https://sanketsans.wordpress.com/>