Add educational activities to GCompris

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 06:25:00 UTC 2016

On 10/24/16 17:39, punit vara wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am just pass out of M.Tech Embedded system and waiting to get my
> degree. Do I eligible to apply SoK ? If yes I am interested to project
> "to add educational activities to GCompris". Recently I have
> successfully completed Google Summer Code 2016 under RTEMS org and
> developed PWM and I2C device driver. Any pointer to get started with
> proposal and become familiar with SoK ? I am sorry its bit late but I
> am quick learner so I believe I will able to submit proposal before
> Oct 31st.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated. If some one suggest me to do some
> setup it would be great advice
>
> Regards,
> Punit Vara

Hi,

welcome.

you can follow
http://gcompris.net/wiki/GSOC_newcomers#Write_a_sok.2Fgsoc_proposal

If it is incomplete, don't hesitate to tell, it's the first year we set
up this page so it's probably missing things.

For the eligibilty, you should ask on #kde-soc irc channel or to
kde-soc at kde.org mailing list.