Project: Add educational activities to GCompris (In Qt Quick)

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 10:19:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

as written
https://community.kde.org/SoK/Ideas/2016#Project:_Add_educational_activities_to_GCompris_.28In_Qt_Quick.29
yo have to propose some activities you would like to develop.

If you have no ideas on what you want to do, we have some pages where
you can find some: http://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities and
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/1/

Also, read
http://gcompris.net/wiki/GSOC_newcomers#Write_a_sok.2Fgsoc_proposal
where you can find some hints on how to start.

There is no specific list to mentors, you can use this one.

Johnny