Add educational activities to GCompris

punit vara punitvara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:39:47 UTC 2016

Hi

I am just pass out of M.Tech Embedded system and waiting to get my
degree. Do I eligible to apply SoK ? If yes I am interested to project
"to add educational activities to GCompris". Recently I have
successfully completed Google Summer Code 2016 under RTEMS org and
developed PWM and I2C device driver. Any pointer to get started with
proposal and become familiar with SoK ? I am sorry its bit late but I
am quick learner so I believe I will able to submit proposal before
Oct 31st.

Any help would be much appreciated. If some one suggest me to do some
setup it would be great advice

Regards,
Punit Vara