SOK project update

nitish chauhan nitish.nc18 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:46:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

This mail is about the current status of my sok project
currently my exams are going on, but they are finishing tomorrow (1 dec
2016).After that i will be having my winter holidays so, i will be able to
give my full time to sok in that period.  But, i had already started the
project before the exams so the following tasks had been done till date :-
1.) I have got KDE developers account
2.) I have started with the normal mode of multiplication activity(base
activity) & it had almost finished.
3.) Have created my blog

I will make a PR for the reviews latest in 2 days i.e on/before 3 dec 2016.

regards,
Nitish