release 0.70

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:27:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

we plan to release the 0.70 version in December so we'd like to freeze the
source end of November to let time to translators to update their language.

I created a task to know which are the new features/activities and which
points are blocking for the version: https://phabricator.kde.org/T4529

Feel free to discuss if important things are missing.

Also, for geography activity, we updated the code to play the voices for
asian countries (https://phabricator.kde.org/T1514 has been completed by
Aseem Arora).

I have to update the voices status page to reflect that the voices are
missing for now.

Once we have freezed it, we'll provide a version to test and be sure
everything works as expected.