SOK project update

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:16:36 UTC 2016

Thank you for the presentation,

don't hesitate to ask if you have any issue or comment :).

We need to be logged to see the proposal so I'll just sum it up here:
Work flow of the activity :-
1.) The main aim of this activity is to assist & help children to
memorise multiplication tables, addition & subtraction in a fun &
competitive way.
2.) The children, basically will be asked different set of questions
which they have to answer in the space provided.
3.) There will be a single base activity called Question & answer
activity & three sub-activities.

The focus of the sok will be to have the generic activity and the 3
mathematical activities told above.

Have fun!

Johnny