[GCompris-devel] Idea Discussion

Diksha Bhateja dikshabhateja18 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:07:41 UTC 2016

Thank you everyone for reviewing my ideas and I am happy to hear from you.

@Sagar,  okay, I will try integrate second activity with Logical
Association activity.

@Emmanuel Charruau, I like your suggestion of extending 2nd activity to
words. The idea seems interesting. I'll try to implement that.

@Bruno Coudoin, thanks for reviewing. I understand the problem with Logo
Puzzle game, so I leave this activity and try to implements other two.

*Diksha Bhateja*
Pre-Final Year
*Computer Science and Engineering*
*IEEE *
*Student Branch Secretary*
*Secretary, CSI Student Chapter LNMIIT*
*The LNMIIT, Jaipur*
*Alternate Email Id: y13uc090 at lnmiit.ac.in <y13uc090 at lnmiit.ac.in>*

*"Where there is a will, there is a way."*