[GCompris-devel] Idea discussion

Irshaad Ali irshaadali14 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:44:37 UTC 2016

Hi,
Sir, I am happy to hear from you. I am glad that you liked my ideas.
Regarding the last idea I would like to elaborate it by adding few points
to it.
In the following game kids will be drawing the lines by dragging the brush
or pencil, as you know they love it when they write or draw something.
There will not be any level in this game, in fact multiple images will be
displayed in front of them and they can choose any of the displayed images
and can draw.. There will be no level of difficulty, it will be of an
average level so that it would become easy for the kids to draw.
I have already made a single level game. Fol visual understanding i am
attaching a video link. I hope you like it. Waiting for your response.
Irshaad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-xrNMHUO68