[GCompris-devel] Idea discussion

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:55:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 03/10/16 19:44, Irshaad Ali wrote:
> Hi,
> Sir, I am happy to hear from you. I am glad that you liked my ideas.
> Regarding the last idea I would like to elaborate it by adding few
> points to it.
> In the following game kids will be drawing the lines by dragging the
> brush or pencil, as you know they love it when they write or draw
> something.

This is the same as clickanddraw (I mean you can drag and draw in
clickanddraw, it will work). The only difference is that you draw the
line will moving.
We had (and have to port :)) a drawing activity
(https://phabricator.kde.org/T1532) and we actually have a simple
drawing activity so I'm not sure this one will add things to these.

> There will not be any level in this game, in fact multiple images will
> be displayed in front of them and they can choose any of the displayed
> images and can draw.. There will be no level of difficulty, it will be
> of an average level so that it would become easy for the kids to draw.

Just for information but we can't use file that are not in an opensource
license or need the agreement of the people.

Johnny