[GCompris-devel] GSoC - work evaluation

Stefan Toncu stefan.toncu29 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:45:36 UTC 2016

Hello GCompris fans and contributors!

There are two weeks into the second part of the coding period and I am
writing this email to present my work so far:

I worked at both porting “Crane” and developing “Alphabetical Order”, and
lately, I brought updates to “Share”, the activity I created before the
official start of GSoC. Now there are many more levels and the last ones
are randomly generated (but still using some parameters) so they won’t be
repetitive and boring (“Share”).

For “Crane” and “Alphabetical Order”, I received suggestions on both IRC
chat and mail and adapted my code to suit the needs and the desires of the
community.

In this mail, I want to ask you to look at the activities I made and tell
me if there is anything I should correct, because I want to go a step
further and start working at the next activity. In order for me to better
focus at the task at hand I would like to know if the activities already
finished are good to be merged and there is nothing more to add to any of
them.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing your opinions and suggestions!

Stefan