[GCompris-devel] Contribute

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:08:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

Not sure if downloading a dmg package somewhere is best to contribute,
you'll probably need to compile and try what you are doing.

We have some pages in the wiki to help you get started:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer%27s_corner
and more precisely http://gcompris.net/wiki/Contribution_process and
http://gcompris.net/wiki/An_exercise_for_new_contributors.

We have some tasks in phabricator: