[GCompris-devel] Learning tables above 10 for children

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:45:21 UTC 2016

Hi Sergey,

I am not sure there is a pedagogic interest for learning tables above 10.
If you know addition tables until 10, you are able to add decade then unity.

 But there would be an interest to propose questions to add numbers that
are bigger than 10.

For my point of view thought we should not add numbers superior to 10 in
the same activity than the one which is aimed to learn additional tables.
The competences to train are different.

It could be two separates activities running on the same "engine" but with
different levels.

Regards,

Emmanuel