[GCompris-devel] Division - new activity

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:39:33 UTC 2016

Maybe many ideas but that would be great to create a workflow to chain
activities, as if you show these steps to children (you can represent them
with stones doing a path over a river) he will be motivated to go to the
last stone.
Furtumore it gives sens to what you learn. "I want to learn that, so I have
to learn that and that before".
Great idea.

Emmanuel