Adding a new option to config toolbar

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 07:55:36 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
                         While working on an activity I found out that
sometimes the GCompris toolbar hovers over (masks) the area where some of
the activity elements might show up. To tackle this, we need to click on
the toggle button (bottom left) to hide it below the screen.

I was wondering, if we could add a new option in config toolbar so that if
a developer feels that the toolbar is occupying the unnecessary area of
it's activity elements, he/she could set it's 'auto-hide' variable to
'True' which will automatically hide the toolbar on start. If the user
wants to see the toolbar, he may click the toggle button (bottom-left) and
after a specific timeout, the toolbar should automatically hide itself
without the need of user to click the toggle button again.

This would save the user the hassle to hide it again and again.

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari