Adding a new option to config toolbar

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 09:40:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

Does your activity really need the bar space to draw something or can't
the layout be done taking in account the bar without losing in playability?

If you really need to hide the bar at beginning, you can take a look at
renewable_energy or land_safe, these activity do it. Maybe it would make
sense then to see if we can add an option to the bar to do it instead of
duplicating the code.

Johnny