[GCompris-devel] Search feature

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:20:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've merged it in the master.

Feel free to test, I compiled an apk with it if you don't want to bother
compiling:
http://gcompris.net/download/qt/android/beta/GCompris-Android-debug-armeabi-v7a-dl-0.70.apk

There is a last point that could be fixed: in landscape mode with
virtual keyboard, we don't see the activity names.

Thanks Rishabh for the feature,

Johnny