launching problem - release 0.61 on Windows x64

Antos Vaclauski vaclau at zkodam.info
Tue Aug 16 09:54:41 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 09:44:37PM +0200, JAZEIX Johnny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated the windows executable with the missing dll (I hope I
> didn't miss some).
>
> It may be linked to this bug: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-55216
>
> Johnny

Hi all,

Thank you Johnny, tested fine at Windows 8 x64. First removed C++ Redistributable, then installed GCompris - worked like a charm.

After that I moved to old computer with Windows 7 Home Basic X64 - performed exactly those steps, but got a problem, don't have the exact text right now, some long message about OpenGL stuff, mb not GC issue at all. I'll get more info later

My regards