GCompris on OSX (Mac)

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Fri Aug 12 13:05:38 UTC 2016

I think I had this exact problem twice when compiling for OSX.  This first time I fixed it by changing 2 lines in the config.h file that Johnny told me to but I can’t remember what they were; the 2nd time I didn’t have to do anything manually but I’ll try to remember what the alternative was.  Wish me luck…hope you’re able to get it compiled soon!