GCompris on OSX (Mac)

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:29:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

this is the part where you have to think ;).

In order to win, it's quite easy, if you start you have a way to always
win. i don't remember the exact formula but you have to let your
opponent having 3 * n + 2 bars. For example, 2, 5, 8... Because, in this
case, you just need to take all the remaining bars except the last one.

But in our case, you can't let the computer do this if it starts (well,
if it plays second at last level, it could be doable to let the computer
win if the child makes one mistake).

Johnny