[GCompris-devel] GSoC student: Introduction to the community

Pulkit Gupta pulkitnsit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:56:39 UTC 2016

Hello all,

First of all, I would like to thank Gcompris mentors for giving me this
opportunity.

I am Pulkit Gupta, a 3rd year student at NSIT, Delhi, India. I have been
contributing to GCompris for the past year, and I will do my best to give
the best results.

I will be working on creating two new activities -
1) Nine Men’s Morris - Abstract strategy board game.
2) Digital Electricity - Electricity activity dedicated to digital based on
data flow programming

For more description on these activities, you can check my proposal here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMU4iz5-K_FHLXlx6pnOxT2WB7_MUZ3_gXR49V84CQI/edit?usp=sharing>
.

I feel great to be a part of GCompris, and will be actively involved on
community channel.

Looking forward to a great summer with GCompris and KDE.

Thanks,
Pulkit