[GCompris-devel] Introduction to the Community in GSoC

RAJDEEP KAUR rajdeep51994 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:27:10 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Thank you for accepting my proposal and giving me the opportunity to work
on GCompris under all mentors guidance.

My name is Rajdeep Kaur, studying Computer Science and engineering in
junior year of National Institute of Technology Durgapur . I have been
contributing for GCompris since last one year. I have started my open
source journey with GCompris itself. Now I have understood the code base of
GCompris very well, and In my GSoC duration I will be working on some ideas
on which I was thinking from last few months.

In this Summer I will be working on three activites
1. Family - this activity is already under progress.
2. Submarine simulator activity.
3. Collision activity based on box2D physics engine.

Earlier I have completed the classical hangman, and my other activity
parachute is at the verge of completion. For my proposal you can take a
look at  proposal link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gh3ijwfWztK1saptflDSL3FtMexMLOI4l-toY9KXxJk/edit>
and for my github you check github <https://github.com/clock21am>-link.

Hoping for amazing summer and Happy coding.

Regards,
Rajdeep.