[GCompris-devel] Preparing release 0.50

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:16:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

The mail I sent to kde-i18 group:

We are ready to make a new release of GCompris. We created a KDE/0.50
branch which is now in string freeze. We will publish the new release in
2 weeks, the 30th of November.

Since 0.40, we added 12 activities:
* lang by Siddhesh during gsoc
* watercycle and renewable_energy by Sagar during gsoc also
* hangman by Rajdeep
* paintings by Pulkit
* chess, chess_2players, chess_partyend and melody by Bruno
* balancebox by Holger
* readingh and readingv by Johnny

Then, there are bug fixes and also Holger added a nice "activity is

For the .deb package, do you mean an official one (in repository) or
just to install it properly on a .deb distribution?

Johnny