[GCompris-devel] Preparing release 0.50

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 21:48:28 UTC 2015

at bottom :-

On 13/11/2015, Johnny Jazeix <jazeix at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created the branch and updated
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/edu/gcompris/ to point to
> KDE/0.50 for stable.
>
> I'll send the mail to kde-i18n later.
>
> Johnny

Hi all,
Any idea (ETA) when we could see 0.50 released and put at
http://gcompris.net/download/ , some sort an initial .deb package. I
am guessing it would take quite some time.

Also if there is a changelog that I could look at/follow -

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/edu/gcompris/repository/revisions/master/revisions
as Bruno's notes didn't tell where I or other interested folks could
get info.  about  what changes there was in between the last release
and this one . From buno's present 'confession' of the same below -

"So far we have many fixes and improvements all around in 355 commits and
10 new activities have been added:

By Bruno : chess, chess_2players, chess_partyend, melody
By Siddhesh Suthar (part of GSoC): lang
By Pulkit Gupta: paintings
By Johnny Jazeix, readingh, readingv
Sagar Chand Agarwal (part of GSoC): renewable_energy, watercycle " -  Bruno

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल