[GCompris-devel] REF: Project Description

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Mar 15 22:29:23 UTC 2015

Le 15/03/2015 22:44, benson chepkwony a écrit :
> Hay, I have identified GCompris project Ideas and I would like to work
> on the following Project:
> Port of GCompris in Qt Quick.
>
> On this project I have learnt that currently GCompris`s biggest
> weakness area is Reading/Writing and I would like to contribute to
> this particular area. I have identified the following reading activities:
> /reading/hangman
> /reading/readingh
> /reading/readingv
> /reading/imagename
>
> And, I would like to get further description and direction on these
> activities if there is any. Also I am willing to discuss this via IRC
> chat.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GCompris.

I don't want to discourage you but we have strong candidates this year
who are already contributing to the project, they will for sure have our
favor.

To be clear, you have no chances if you don't have contributed a
GCompris activity before the end of student application the March 27th.