[GCompris-devel] REF: Project Description

benson chepkwony bensawn at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 21:44:28 UTC 2015

Hay, I have identified GCompris project Ideas and I would like to work on the following Project:
Port of GCompris in Qt Quick.

On this project I have learnt that currently GCompris`s biggest weakness area is Reading/Writing and I would like to contribute to this particular area. I have identified the following reading activities:
/reading/hangman
/reading/readingh
/reading/readingv
/reading/imagename

And, I would like to get further description and direction on these activities if there is any. Also I am willing to discuss this via IRC chat.

From,Benson Chepkwony