[GCompris-devel] rcc voice packages issues

Holger Kaelberer hk at elberer.de
Fri Jul 31 15:24:38 UTC 2015

Hi,
On 30.07.2015 20:59, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am now using Qt5 rcc on gcompris.net to create the rcc for the voices.
> I found out that now just creating 2 times the same rcc makes it's
> md5sum different. We had checked on Qt4 rcc and it was not te case.

Ugly!

> What happens is that since we recreate all the packages each time we run
> the packaging script we are creating new files we different md5 even it
> the content is the same. I assume rcc now includes a processing date
> which would explain the md5 difference.

Right now I cannot reproduce this. Comparing the Contents created by different runs of the script
shows me matching checksums, doing this:

$ export RCC=/usr/bin/rcc
$ $RCC -v
rcc 5.4.1
$ ./generate_voices_rcc.sh ogg  /mnt/ltmp/git/gcompris/src/lang-activity/resources/lang/words
$ cat .rcc/voices-ogg/Contents

(Btw: Is the words-dir set correctly like that?)

Maybe it differs between different days?

Holger