[GCompris-devel] feeling silly - & here's a mac binary

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Jan 21 21:45:34 UTC 2015

Le 21/01/2015 21:44, B.J. a écrit :
> So I was looking at the 3 packages in the builddir/bin directory this
> whole time…all of them linked to the local Qt folder.  There’s a .dmg
> file in the root of the builddir folder that has a Frameworks folder
> in the .app tree & an appropriately linked binary.  I have a lot to
> learn about the way cmake does things.  Sorry for all the confusion
> guys; thanks for your help.  Here’s a link to a recent .dmg we can add
> to http://gcompris.net/download/beta :
>
> *http://bj.koupps.net/GCompris-qt-0.26.dmg*
>
> Thanks for everyone’s work; looking forward to the next releases, &
> wish me luck playing with MacOS sound while QT works out whatever the
> issues are on their end.

Hi,

Congratulation for this accomplishement. Your version is online on
gcompris.net.

I have not made extensive testing but I noted the following issues
(tested on Mavericks):

- Sounds not working (we knew it, no magic)
- Fullscreen not working (I have a blank window)
- In followline (the fire man / pipe) the mouse over does not work

Anyway it is a step further in the good direction.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication on that.