[GCompris-devel] feeling silly - & here's a mac binary

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Wed Jan 21 20:44:57 UTC 2015

	So I was looking at the 3 packages in the builddir/bin directory this whole time…all of them linked to the local Qt folder.  There’s a .dmg file in the root of the builddir folder that has a Frameworks folder in the .app tree & an appropriately linked binary.  I have a lot to learn about the way cmake does things.  Sorry for all the confusion guys; thanks for your help.  Here’s a link to a recent .dmg we can add to http://gcompris.net/download/beta :

http://bj.koupps.net/GCompris-qt-0.26.dmg <http://bj.koupps.net/GCompris-qt-0.26.dmg>

	Thanks for everyone’s work; looking forward to the next releases, & wish me luck playing with MacOS sound while QT works out whatever the issues are on their end.

	B.J.