[GCompris-devel] feeling silly - & here's a mac binary

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Wed Jan 21 21:59:39 UTC 2015

	Just for the sake of verification, since your list specifies 10.9 Mavericks, I want to address the same list of major issues in light of 10.10 Yosemite:

 - Sounds not working
 - Fullscreen not working (not blank though, just indiscernible from windowed mode)
 - follow line (fireman/pipe) works if the button is held, unlike the GTK version & the 0.18 qt compile, which only needed mouseover (i.e. no click).  Maybe that’s related to the touch interface, i.e. it’s not possible to touch a screen w/o a click or drag event, is it?  Not sure if that has anything to do w/it…

	Speaking of follow line, the new fireman bit is awesome, but some students miss watering the flowers too :) Since we’re working on new graphics anyway, might it be possible to include both, maybe alternating?  Just an unrelated thought.  I’ll do my best to look at all three ASAP.  Thanks!