[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

Holger Kaelberer hk at elberer.de
Mon Jan 19 18:58:25 UTC 2015

Hi

On 01/19/2015 07:36 PM, JAZEIX Johnny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are also some "hidden" uses of Dialogs in src/core/core.js.

Well, core.js defines some wrapper functions that dynamically instantiate a MessageDialog
(showMessageDialog) or a DownloadDialog (showDownloadDialog), which are needed in several places
throughout GCompris. I found it useful to abstract them out in a dynamic way.

DownloadDialog.qml is so far the only Dialog based component we defined.

Most dialogs in Gcompris for now are launched using these wrappers and you can easily grep though
the code to find the callers.

Holger