[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:36:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

There are also some "hidden" uses of Dialogs in src/core/core.js.

The uses that I can remember are:
* Display welcoming message for first use;
* Bar progression when downloading voices/words.

Just for your test on sailfish, I think you can only remove the dialog
and the import on main.qml (I think the other ones will be loaded
dynamically when needed and you won't need them for testing).

I don't know how Dialogs look on Heebo (didn't find screenshots) but,
for my part, I was thinking on something "simple" as
https://techbase.kde.org/File:Quitdialog.png with some customization
possible (have button with icons and set the central item as we want).
If someone think of other ways on seeing how dialogs should be, don't
hesitate :).

I hope I didn't forget uses of Dialogs in GCompris.

Johnny