[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

Alex Smirnoff smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 12:46:32 UTC 2015

Hi

good news to know that QtQuickControls is already ported. But I can't
> find QtQuickDialogs in the repo. I need to check on GCompris to see if
> we can have a build without dialogs at least to test if we go further
> (but we'll need to have it anyways).
>
> There is a reason. On my linux desktop I have only libqt5-qtquickcontrols
and QtQuick.Dialogs is included inside.
I can see at least these ones:

/usr/lib64/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs
/usr/lib64/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/Private
/usr/lib64/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/Private/libdialogsprivateplugin.so
/usr/lib64/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/Private/qmldir
/usr/lib64/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/libdialogplugin.so
/usr/lib64/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/plugins.qmltypes
/usr/lib64/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/qmldir

So I thought it should be also here.

But it is not true for Sailfish port. Nemo version has only Controls and
Layouts.

Next try will be to get source rpm from my desktop linux and try to cross
compile it for Sailfish. To have Dialogs.

I will ask also Glacier developers if they can help and rebuild rpm with
dialogs inside.
<https://openrepos.net/sites/default/files/packages/2180/qt5-qtquickcontrols-nemo-5.1.0-nemo1.armv7hl.rpm>

--
Alex Smirnov