[GCompris-devel] Bug in the translation system

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Sat Jan 17 09:25:11 UTC 2015

On 16. jan. 2015 21:57, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> That said we may consider doing a release of the current master as it
> is mostly bug fixes and little incremental improvements. The biggest
> change  is the full rewrite of imageid to use the 1000 images of
> http://www.art4apps.org/ that we had in the Gtk+ version.

Where are all the image files stored (in a version control repository)?
On http://www.art4apps.org/ I can only download one image at a time, and
the files seemed to be different from the ones in GCompris (they have
white backgrounds, while the GCompris ones have transparent backgrounds).

Also, are the images available in higher resolutions? The images at the
Web site are little to small for modern HD displays, and it looks like
they could be rescaled versions of original high-resolution bitmaps
(e.g., they have anti-aliasing).

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer