[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:40:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

I agree with Bruno, it will be a lot of work to maintain a lot of
platform specific (and it's not the aim of GCompris).

We don't need to reproduce at identical the Dialog component. I mean,
we could only have a <insert color here> rectangle displaying in
middle with a TextField (or a Item that we fill depending on our
needs), Buttons at bottom and if needed a Progress bar.

The actual uses we have are very simple and I think we should not complicate it.