[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:08:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

as said by Bruno and Karl (did you get theirs mails? I'm not sure
you're in the list and I can't check), the idea of doing our own
dialogs could be interesting:
* we won't depend on this Qt module anymore.
* the render will be the same and always available in either desktop
and tablets.
* we can more easily customize it (texts and colors).
* we won''t have the present bugs.

I think it should be better to wait this before continuing for Sailfish?