[gcompris-devel] 0.18 android - a couple of little things

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Mon Sep 22 22:39:14 UTC 2014

in the audio memory game, it looks like level 8 is blank. In the rebuild mosaic, the instructions say to match the colors, although solid colors were from the older version (It appears to use pictures now). Still playing around to find more :-) also, it crashes on startup on Android 2.3 Gingerbread--"your application encountered a fatal error and cannot continue". It seems to run well on Android 4.3 jelly bean and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. If we are trying to go back as far as 2.3, let me know and I will try to sort through the logcat.

Le 22/09/2014 12:26, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
> Le 22/09/2014 09:08, JAZEIX Johnny a écrit :
>> I don't have some activities (sudoku, fifteen...) because of the
> Hi,
>
> My fault, I left the intro field in some ActivityInfo. This is commited
> and will make a new release tonight.
Release 0.18 pushed in the play store and on:
http://gcompris.net/download/beta/

> I also found out that the voices may stop playing after a while. I
> though I fixed it but obviously missed one case.
This is fixed now.