[gcompris-devel] 0.18 android - a couple of little things

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Sep 22 23:29:24 UTC 2014

Le 23/09/2014 00:39, B.J. a écrit :
> in the audio memory game, it looks like level 8 is blank.
Fixed this one, we had not enough sounds for this level. Just removed
the level.

>   In the rebuild mosaic, the instructions say to match the colors, although solid colors were from the older version (It appears to use pictures now).
Yes, the instructions are all wrong. There is a separate effort to
update them in a pad.

>   Still playing around to find more :-) also, it crashes on startup on Android 2.3 Gingerbread--"your application encountered a fatal error and cannot continue". It seems to run well on Android 4.3 jelly bean and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. If we are trying to go back as far as 2.3, let me know and I will try to sort through the logcat.

I am not sure that it does not run on Android 2.3. It may just not run
on this particular device and this occurs for other android version.
While we would love to run on all android devices on earth, this won't
be the case and we will have to leave with some devices on which we will
crash. Not sure how we can deal with that.