[GCompris-devel] Eventual contributing students

Amine Brikci-Nigassa nh2 at libretlemcen.org
Mon Nov 17 21:56:37 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am a teacher at the CS department of The University of Tlemcen (Algeria).
In a few days our 3rd year students will have to choose a 4 months project
to prepare in order to validate their studies.
As a Free Software advocate, I am wondering if I can suggest them to
contribute to GCompris'  QtQuick migration.
We have taught them C/C++ and hey have some notions of JavaScript, so I am
confident they will easily apprehend the development of activities.

Is it possible to assign them a part of the migration process, some little
activities?

Best regards,

Amine Brikci-N.