[GCompris-devel] New git repository location on KDE

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Nov 17 21:13:37 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Important information for those working on the Qt Quick version on
git-next.kde.org.

This service was a just a test on the KDE side and they decided not to
pursue it. It was also a problem for the i18n team to integrate us in
they normal process, the 'scripty' tool does not support git-next.

Enough reasons to change. We are now on the regular git used by all KDE
projects:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=gcompris.git

In order to get write access you must put your ssh public key under you
kde identity account.

New commit must go there, I will update the github mirror asap.

Now use the KDE documentation on Git applies to us:
https://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual