[GCompris-devel] Odd unsubscribe message

Fòram na Gàidhlig fios at foramnagaidhlig.net
Tue Nov 18 10:47:58 UTC 2014

18/11/2014 01:23, sgrìobh littlebat:
> On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 22:25:46 +0100
> Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net> wrote:
>

>> Le 15/11/2014 11:45, Michael Bauer a écrit :
>>> Slightly confused, I got this message (which needs the grammar
>>> fixed by the way):
>>>
>>> You have been unsubscribed from the gcompris-devel mailing list
>>> Bye Bye. I guest your child have grown, you leave GCompris for more
>>> appropriate software.
>>>
>>> from gcompris-devel-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
>>>
>>> but when I re-subscribe, I'm told I'm already on the list.
>>>
>>> Something doesn't sound right here...
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is my fault. I did not realize that this mail was sent upon
>> unsubscribing you from the sourceforge mailing list. Just ignore it.
>>
>> Bruno.
>>

> I received similar "unsubscribing" email without real unsubscribing.
> I wish still receive some information from "GCompris" in the future.
> So, no need unsubscribing me:-)

The list was moved from sourceforge to KDE, so it seems like Bruno
unsubscribed everyone from the old list and subscribed everyone to the
new list.

So, everything's fine for everybody and there's no need to do anything,
just make sure you send your e-mails to GCompris-devel at kde.org in the
future.